- Possess understanding of Bug Lifecycle and Defect Management Process.
- Possess the knowledge of Testing Types and Artifacts.
- Possess understanding of STLC / SDLC.
- Possess knowledge of at least one defect management tool like Jira, TFS etc.
- Possess knowledge on DDL / DML, Joins etc.
- Establish and maintain traceability of requirements through test plans, test cases and requirement.
- Should have basic Programming skills, knowledge of OOPS concepts etc.
- Candidate should be keen to adapt & learn latest tools and technologies.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education.
- There should not be any backlogs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- On the Job Training will be provided to selected candidates.
- Awareness to methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall.
- Any IT (ISTQB / Java / Database (MCP/Oracle) etc.) Certification would be an added advantage.
Personal Attributes Needed
You should be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Flexible in travelling within Delhi/NCR at Client / Base Locations.
- Strong Logical & Analytical skills.
- Self-Driven & Ability to work under pressure.
- Able to work in Individual capacity or as team player.