|As business environments become more and more dynamic, there is a need to shrink the product release cycles while managing costs and risks. CresTech addresses these issues by offering a complete range of software testing services.
Partnering with CresTech help you leverage our experience in software quality assurance testing business applications on a range of platforms and technologies. With 100+ dedicated test engineers and 1500+ man-years of software quality testing experience, CresTech has set up many dedicated Centre of Excellence (CoEs). Our software testing and quality assurance leads bring vast domain knowledge and rich experience, allowing us to offer highly developed and specialized software testing services.
We use an established testing methodology and employ a wide range of industry-standard testing tools that leverage established methodologies to provide your organization with superior software quality, enhanced business readiness and real competitive advantage.
|Our Services include
• Functional (Validation) Testing
• Performance Testing
• Security Testing
• Test Automation
• Specialized Testing
Our testing teams will work closely with you from the requirements analysis phase. CresTech’s domain and industry-focused software testing services can ensure that your IT applications meet growing business needs with high performance and availability. With standard operating procedures and mechanisms you can detect issues early, leading to a better stakeholder and end-user experience, with lowered costs and complexity. CresTech’s ability to adapt to changing circumstances also ensures that you have access to the right software quality assurance testing teams when you need them.
CresTech has established partnerships with industry tool vendors such as Mercury, IBM Rational, Armorize, CrossCheck Net. These partnerships serve technology innovation touch points and provide training, evaluation software, online learning, technical seminars and solution demonstration to software testing and quality assurance Professionals. CresTech can also leverage these alliances to carry out Proofs of Concepts for its clients.
• Framework-driven test automation reduces regression test cycles by 30 to 50 per cent in time and cost
• Shortening of release cycles by up to 30 per cent, yielding better ROI on development and maintenance budgets
• Detection and rectification of at least 35 per cent of defects in early project phases, increasing software testing
services quality and thus reducing costs
• Increased speed and stability of applications under peak load
• Applications with assured software quality testing handling of large numbers of concurrent users, and meeting performance
requirements in stress conditions
• Ensured functional completeness, and performance and usability improvements for enterprise systems