|Course Code : CTMQC 530||Source : CresTech
||Course Length : 2 days|
The process-based functionality of Quality Center 9.2 Using TestDirector is examined in this hands-on course. Students will learn how to manage quality information throughout the development cycle, construct and organize requirements, create and execute test sets, monitor defects, and use graphs and reports to track the success of a project.
• Quality assurance engineers
• Quality testers
• Project managers
• Other TestDirector users
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
• Define test requirements.
• Export data from Microsoft Excel to Quality Center.
• Organize subjects and tests in the test plan tree.
• Design and create test plans.
• Generate test scripts from design steps.
• Create test sets.
• Execute manual and automated tests
• Record and track test execution results.
• Log and manage defects
• Generate reports and graphs
• Experience with Microsoft Windows
• Basic understanding of the testing process
• Working with Quality Center Data
• Adding Attachments
• Working with Favorite Views
• The Releases Module at a Glance
• Developing the Releases Tree
• The Requirements Specification Workflow
• Developing the Requirements Tree
• Linking Tests to Requirements
• Building Tests
• Creating Automated Tests
• Running Tests Manually
• Running Tests Automatically