|Insurance sector has wide scope of products to meet needs of people from different classes. To keep themselves in the market, companies keep launching a variety of products. Such frequent changes in the policy administration and associated applications need exhaustive and end-to-end business scenarios for testing. Testing engagements for insurance applications are increasingly challenging because:
• The insurance business is turning global, especially as regards life & property and casualty & marine segments of
non-life. The reinsurance on both sides is any way global-ready. This necessitates a system within a system for
majority of the operations such as underwriting, policy management and claims.
• The rapid expansion of business channels for the various components of the operations leads to a complete
re-definition of business processes and work flows.
• Growing third party feeds - data, analysis and key process - leads to a complete catharsis of the
existing systems and practices.
• Protocols and standards are continually evolving in both their scope and definition and that by itself presents
a serious challenge.
• Regulatory changes especially those that concern data, exchange of information among partners and reporting, warrant
primary structural changes to systems and integration components.
Helping our clients to meet these challenges, CresTech has been delivering tailored Testing and business process outsourcing solutions to many of the insurance organizations for over 3 years.
With a focus on quality and guaranteed outcomes, CresTech provides following solutions:
• New Product setup testing in your policy administration\Claims and Renewals Management system
• Ready to use test case/scenarios pool, that can be customized according to business requirement of the
client to reduce test case design timelines.
• KOBCA™ Ready to use automation framework to reduce the regression timelines
• Economic Value Addition analysis with respect of each category of business
• Exploring the use of Internet and Portals for greater business opportunity
• Business Analysis with ROI for future years
Our functional Competency
Crestech’s insurance practice covers both life and non-life segments. The non-life segment includes both personal and business sections and types such as Property and Casualty, Health, Reinsurance etc.