The realm of mobile computing is composed of various types of mobile devices and underlying software (hundreds of device types, more than 40 mobile browsers). Some of the unique challenges involved in mobile testing as a result of this condition are:
• Rendering of images and positioning of elements on the screen may be unsuitable in some devices
due to the difference in display sizes across mobile devices and models.
• Exhaustive testing of user interfaces is necessary to ensure compatibility of the application.
• Mobile devices have different application runtimes. Binary Runtime Environment for Wireless (BREW),
Java, and embedded visual basic runtime are just some of the runtimes commonly available in mobile devices.
• Applications should be tested exhaustively for the variations specific to runtime.
Our Device compatibility testing services ensures that
• Your application is tested holistically on the supported device and platforms
• Usability and UI testing is conducted on the real devices
• (CBCP) Cross browser Cross platform testing is conducted for the configurations compliance testing
• Use of test automation wherever possible to reduce the regression testing effort
We use our in house test-device matrix to optimize the investment on devices and environment s for the client