|Course Code : CTQCT 105||Source : CresTech
||Course Length : 2 days|
QA professionals have the industry expertise to implement a comprehensive suite of compatibility / interoperability tests for your product. We will test your software, hardware, Web site, or internal application according to industry standards with special focus on your target market.
Compatibility testing is performed on your software or hardware product in our quality test lab, provisioned for an environment specific to your customers. Our QA Lab has a vast array of desktop systems, servers, laptops, operating systems, browsers and plug-ins. Our lab provisioning methods allow test matrixies to be quickly configured to maximize the range of possible testing configurations to meet your needs.
In addition we have expanded the compatibility matrix to include the most popular virtualization environments. So if you are developing a virtual appliance or virtual application stack we can test it in all supported environments.
Also with the increased popularity of VISTA x32 and VISTA x64 there are additional potential compatibility issues especially on the 64bit architecture. SWAT Lab form the necessary tests to ensure your product is compatible with all versions of VISTA
Some typical compatibility tests include:
• Testing a Web site, or Web-delivered application for compatibility with a range of the leading browsers
and desktop hardware platforms.
• Testing a peripheral with a wide range of PCs.
• Testing a server with different add-in cards, applications, and operating systems.
• Testing an application on a range of different operating systems and in combination with other
• Verifying the compatibility and interoperability of a set of enterprise-class applications in a complex
hardware and software environment designed to meet your specific business needs.
In addition to the comprehensive compatibility testing provided by SWAT Lab, we also provide online access to the testing through our web-enabled portal. This enables your developers to view the results of the testing in real time and respond immediately to any discrepancies that are uncovered. SWAT Lab becomes your local QA center, helping you to meet your critical project deadlines.
Why utilize Crestech for compatibility testing?
• We can test compatibility for both software and hardware, and we can set up almost any test
environment you need, from a simple selection of a dozen browsers on the leading desktop
systems to a complex enterprise server farm.
• We can test your website, CD, or application quickly and inexpensively.
• Our testing lab offers all the hardware and software needed for such testing.
• We are experts at testing products for compatibility with hardware and software environments.
• If testing every possibility strains your budget, we'll help you narrow the field to the most likely areas,
so that you can maximize the return on your testing investment.
• We offer web-enabled reporting that ensures you always know the status of your product's testing.
• You will receive objective feedback you can use to insure a stable release of your product.
Our testing process includes:
• Expert consultation on defining the compatibility issues that are significant for your product and a
cost-effective matrix of platforms it should be tested against.
• Development of a Compatibility Test Plan specifying exactly what tests will be executed.
• Test execution by our staff of experienced test engineers.
• Using our online portal, you will have complete, real-time access to the development and execution
of your tests. This allows you to view and supervise the work being done on your project during
every phase from start to finish.