|Course Code : CTCMQTP800||Source : CresTech
||Course Length : 3 days|
This course teaches you to:
The concepts of functional automation. Getting abreast with the QTP and learning how to implement it to do effective test automation. Understanding the advanced level features of QTP along with doing hands on with them.
Candidates should be well versed with the concepts of Manual Software Testing
Quality assurance engineers, and new users of QTP who need to implement QTP and/or executives who will be involved in any part of testing.
• Introduction to Automation
• Architecture of Functional Automation Tools
• Record and Play
• Modes of Recording
• Object Repository(Types)
• Object Repository Manager(ORM) and Merging of OR
• Object Identification
• Checkpoints(Standard, Text, Bitmap, Database, XML from Resource)
• Output Values(Standard, Text, Text Area, Bitmap, Database, XML from Resource)
• Synchronization Points
• Regular Expression
• Recovery Scenarios
• Function Libraries
• Define VB Functions
• VB subroutines
• Accessing Data table at Runtime using VBScript
• Concept of Descriptive programming.
• Single physical description
• Object of physical descriptions.
• Types of Framework: 0,1,2,3.
• Introduction to a Case Study.
• Building Framework of a real life application.