|So far, classical automation design has focused on script driven automation. In this approach, a script is made by combining a set of test cases/steps. Scripts are dependent on each other and combinations of scripts are used to create Test suite to test specific part of application.
BPT based framework architecture focuses on Component Driven approach for automation.
• Suitable for enterprise level applications (ERP/CRM/Packaged Implementation).
• Can be designed to be used for non automation users (NO MORE CODING).
• Componentized design speeds up implementation and reduces maintenance effort significantly.
Our framework at its core utilizes the features provided by QC and QTP to create business flow based automation scripts. Moreover, the framework also provides custom wrappers to facilitate BPT based automation.
• Repository of custom keywords ( apart from keywords provided by QTP and QC)
• Integrated data management (using excel file).
• Ability to generate templates in ms-excel for data generation.
• Excel file has complete information about a business process, so any data change
required can be done by even business user without any interaction with Quality
center or QTP.
• Test bed synchronization capability.
• Integrated Test management
• Integrated versioning capability
|High Level Architecture
• Day one implementation of framework. Reduces overall automation effort by 30%
• Very low learning curve.
• Extensive repository of keywords and components which can be used out of the box on any application.
• Integrated data management reducing significant time during cycle of execution.